Sunday, August 7, 2011

It has begun............

the new items are coming in!  We just put these up on Friday and they are moving.....get in while they're here. The new Military albums are beautiful!  They are actually fabric covered like the uniform and the paper that matches the branch of service, unbelievable!  We have: Marines (2 types), Navy (2 types), Coast Guard (1 type). We are already having to re-order Air Force and Army albums!  Look over at the Emergency Services side to see the 2 we have for them. 

Also, for those of you that are wanting Magic of Oz from Graphic 45 that we BLEW through, good news, 6 x 6 and 12 x 12 pads have been reordered.  Also, for those that are Harry Potter fans, we will be getting in the collection kits soon!

Follow us on Facebook and we'll put pics up as we get new stuff, and of course RIGHT HERE, too!

Happy Scrapping




Nita

3 comments:

  1. I visited your store this week while I was at a conference and was so happy to see that you were carrying The Twinery's twine!! I am on their design team and it is THE BEST twine out there!! Thank you for carrying their products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Jen Carter told me that you were carrying The Twinery baker's twine and thought I would stop in to see the cute shop she was telling us about. Now, if East Tennessee just wasn't so far away, we could scrap together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have Twine now... OMG>.. or have I just missed it the times I've been there... I'm super excited and I'm going to have make an excuse to get over there really soon... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete